In 3D computer graphics, 3D modeling (or three-dimensional modeling) is the process of developing a mathematical representation of any surface of an object (either inanimate or living) in three dimensions via specialized software.
This course will cover all vital concepts of Photoshop required in architectural and interior designing projects. It is one of the finest image editing tools used for image editing and also used in conjunction with other important software like CAD, Revit, SketchUp, 3Ds Max, etc. The main purpose of this tool is for image processing, adding textures, landscapes, people, sky, etc. It is also considered as a great way for the colourful rendering of 2d plans, digital paintings, matte paintings, and color correction in 2d & 3d elevations.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a international certification in 3D MAX, Photoshop Creative, Adobe Photoshop.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Produce conceptual designs and specification documents.
- Demonstrate problem solving, solution analysis and creativityin the production
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- Demonstrate the abilityto applyand critique Visual Effects and Post Production
- Course content designed by considering current software technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self