This course will cover the practical aspects of multi-tier application development using the .NET framework. The goal of this course is to introduce the students to the basics of distributed application development. We will introduce the students to Web Service development and .NET remoting. Technologies covered include the Common Language Runtime (CLR), .NET framework classes, C#, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET. We will also cover service-oriented architecture, design, performance, security, content management systems and deployment issues encountered in building multi-tier distributed applications.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get international certification in ASP.NET
- Over 21 lectures and 84 hours of content!
- Understand the development and deployment cycles of enterprise applications.
- Utilize the .NET framework to build distributed enterprise applications.
- Develop ASP.NET Web Services, secure web services, and .NET remoting applications.
- Understand the protocols behind web services including: SOAP, DISCO, and UDDI.
- Understand the 3-tier software architecture (presentation/client tier, application tier, data tier) and develop multi-tier applications.
- Understand and experiment with the deployment of enterprise applications.
- Develop network applications using state-of-the-art RPC technologies including: .NET remoting, and Web Services (SOAP).
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications using HTML5 and PhoneGap.
INTRODUCTION TO ASP.NET
WEB FORMS ARCHITECTURE
ASP.NET AND HTTP
WEB APPLICATIONS USING VISUAL STUDIO
STATE MANAGEMENT AND WEB APPLICATIONS
CATCHING IN ASP.NET
ASP.NET CONFIGURATION AND SECURITY FUNDAMENTALS
DEBUGGING, DIAGNOSTICS AND ERROR HANDLING
MORE SERVER CONTROLS
ADO.NET AND LINQ
DATA ACCESSS IN ASP.NET
PERSONALIZATION AND SECURITY
INTRODUCTION TO ASP.NET AJAX
- Duration : 7 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 0
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self