This course introduces the student to object-oriented programming through a study of the concepts of program specification and design, algorithm development, and coding and testing using a modern software development environment. Students learn how to write programs in an object-oriented high-level programming language. Topics covered include fundamentals of algorithms, flowcharts, problem solving, programming concepts, classes and methods, control structures, arrays, and strings.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a professional certification in C++ Programming.
- Over 21 lectures and 84 hours of content!
- Write programs in an object-oriented high level programming language.
- Understand how C++ improves C with object-oriented features.
- Learn how to write inline functions for efficiency and performance.
- Learn the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language.
- Learn how to design C++ classes for code reuse.
- Learn how to implement copy constructors and class member functions.
- Understand the concept of data abstraction and encapsulation.
- Learn how to overload functions and operators in C++.
- Learn how containment and inheritance promote code reuse in C++.
- Learn how inheritance and virtual functions implement dynamic binding with polymorphism.
- Learn how to design and implement generic classes with C++ templates.
- Learn how to use exception handling in C++ programs.
Curriculum is empty
- Duration : 7 week
- Max Students : 100
- Enrolled : 23
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self