C# is a powerful backend coding language used for Microsoft web and desktop applications. C# is a C-style language, so you can take C# and learn other languages such as Java, C, and C++. This course will get you started with C# and the language styles including object-oriented programming (OOP).
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a professional certification in C# Programming by MICROSOFT.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Understand what C# Programming language is.
- Identify C# Language Structure and C# Variables.
- Describe C# operators.
- Define C# strings.
- Demonstrate user input.
- Know boolean logic.
- Recognize loops and arrays.
- Describe C# methods.
- Determine classes, objects, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Describe methods for handling events, exceptions, and file handling, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Curriculum is empty
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 100
- Enrolled : 20
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self