CCNP equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks. The curriculum consists of three experience-oriented courses that employ industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for professional-level jobs:
- CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing,
- CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switching, and
- CCNP TSHOOT: Maintaining and Troubleshooting IP Networks.
CCNP can be delivered as an independent curriculum or integrated into a broader course of study, such as IT-related degree programs or technology or continuing education programs. The curriculum can be offered in an in-person or a blended distance learning (BDL) environment.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get international certification on CCNP.
- Over 36 lectures and 144 hours of content!
- Implement, monitor, and maintain routing and switching services in an enterprise campus network.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions.
- Implement IPv6, EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF in an enterprise network.
- Configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
- Implement the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
- Plan and execute regular network maintenance to monitor and maintain complex enterprise routed and switched IP networks
- Perform network troubleshooting using technology-based processes and best practices, based on systematic and industry recognized approaches
- Duration : 12 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 68
- Assessments : Self