This course provides a hands-on comprehensive study of Cloud concepts and capabilities across the various Cloud service models including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS).
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get Microsoft international certification on Cloud Computing.
- Over 24 lectures and 96 hours of content!
- Understand the core issues of cloud computing such as security, privacy, and interoperability.
- Choose the appropriate technologies, algorithms, and approaches for the related issues.
- Identify problems, and explain, analyze, and evaluate various cloud computing solutions.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current technology and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Curriculum is empty
- Duration : 8 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self