The CompTIA Security+ course helps you develop your competency in topics such as threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks, system security, network infrastructure, access control, cryptography, risk management, and organizational security.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a professional certification in CompTIA S+.
- Over 15 lectures and 60 hours of content!
- Implement OS hardening procedures.
- Identify and secure common ports and protocols.
- Identify IDS and IPS solutions for host and network defense.
- Distinguish between discretionary, mandatory, rule-based and role-based access control implementations.
- Identify common security protocols (SSH, SSL, IPSec).
- Recognize various types of environmental control solutions.
- Duration : 5 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self