Human Resource Management links people-related activities to business strategy. The course develops a critical understanding of the role and functions of the various human resource activities in an organization, providing students with a comprehensive review of key HRM concepts, techniques, and issues.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a international certification in Human Resources Management.
- Over 12 lectures and 48 hours of content!
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes.
- Administer and contribute to the design and evaluation of the performance management program.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- Facilitate and support effective employee and labour relations in both non-union and union environments.
- Research and support the development and communication of the organization’s total compensation plan.
- Collaborate with others, in the development, implementation, and evaluation of organizational and health and safety policies and practices.
- Research and analyze information needs and apply current and emerging information technologies to support the human resources function.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate organizational development strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness.
- Present and evaluate communication messages and processes related to the human resources function of the organization.
- Manage own professional development and provide leadership to others in the achievement of ongoing competence in human resources professional practice.
- Facilitate and communicate the human resources component of the organization’s business plan.
- Conduct research, produce reports, and recommend changes in human resources practices.
Curriculum is empty
- Duration : 4 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self