Logistics & Supply Chain Management Course deals with sourcing raw materials and components required by companies to manufacture their products. People who work in Logistics focus on improving the overall performance of the supply chain, to ensure the fastest possible delivery. This is achieved through efficient planning, which allows enterprises to reduce excess inventory and storage costs.
In this course, you will learn market needs, planning methods, and controlling supply flows. As a student, you’ll understand how global supply chains and national and international markets function. You will also learn about e-commerce and find ways to use this knowledge for strategic sourcing.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a international certification in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Over 12 lectures and 48 hours of content!
- Learn market needs, planning methods, and controlling supply flows.
- Understand how global supply chains and national and international markets function.
- Learn about e-commerce and find ways to use this knowledge for strategic sourcing.
- Develop skills such as research and analysis, negotiation, and problem-solving.
- Course content designed by considering current technology and the job market.
- Certificate of course completion will give you a boost and allow you to find jobs working as a project manager, industry analyst, global logistics manager, transportation director, supply chain consultant, and others.
- Duration : 4 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self