This course introduces web developers to MEAN.JS, a free, open-source, full-stack solution for MEAN applications. You will learn how to install and configure MEAN.JS, and then build upon the boilerplate, scaffolded application that was generated. If you want to learn about a toolset that will aid you in quickly building solid, maintainable, production-ready web applications using MongoDB, Express, Angular, or Node.js – then this is the course for you.
At the end of the course, you will be a confident MEAN stack developer with MEAN Stack Professional Certification; and will be able to build web applications.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Learn how to build a real web application like Reddit.
- Learn how to apply MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js in your web development projects.
- Testing Training Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Module 1 - INSTALLATION AND SETUP
BUILDING USER INTERFACES WITH ANGULAR
BUILD SERVER-SIDE WITH NODE.JS
BUILDING APIS WITH EXPRESS
MANAGING DATA WITH MONGODB
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
Module 2 - SETUP AND INSTALLATION
REAL TIME CHAT APPLICATION
LOGIN AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM – FRONTEND
LOGIN AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM – BACKEND
E-COMMERCE APPLICATION – FRONTEND
E-COMMERCE APPLICATION – BACKEND
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 18
- Assessments : Self