This course introduces students to programming technologies, design, and development related to mobile
applications. Topics include accessing device capabilities, industry standards, operating systems, and
programming for mobile applications using an OS Software Development Kit (SDK). Upon completion,
students should be able to create basic applications for mobile devices.
By the conclusion of this course, students would have been thoroughly equipped and ready for professional certifications as Associate Android Developers, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer App Builder (MCSD App Builder), Microsoft Technology Associate Developer (MTA Developer), and other internationally recognized certifications by Google and Facebook.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Learn how to develop mobile Apps for Android with Java, React Native, or Flutter.
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
INTRODUCTION TO THE ANDROID OS AND THE ANDROID SDK
TOOLS & FRAMEWORKS USED IN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
DESIGNING A MOBILE APPLICATION: THE USER INTERFACE
CORE MOBILE APP COMPONENTS & WIDGETS E.g. Text Views & Scroll Views
USER INTERACTIONS AND GESTURES
STORING & RETRIEVING DATA IN MOBILE APPS
LOCATION AND NETWORKING APIS
MULTIMEDIA: PLAYING, STREAMING AND RECORDING AUDIO AND VIDEO
INTERACTING WITH THE DEVICE MEMORY
MOBILE APP PERFORMANCE & OPTIMIZATION
DEPLOYING YOUR APP TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE/APPLE APP STORE
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 14
- Assessments : Self