This hands-on PHP Programming course provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic, database-driven Web pages using PHP 7. PHP is a language written for the Web, quick to learn, easy to deploy, and provides substantial functionality required for e-commerce. This course introduces the PHP framework and syntax and covers in-depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic Web sites. Students learn how to connect to any modern database and perform hands-on practice with a MySQL database to create database-driven HTML forms and reports.
E-commerce skills including user authentication, data validation, dynamic data updates, and shopping cart implementation are covered in detail. Students will learn how to configure PHP and an IIS Web Server, and also learn how to implement RESTful servers for newer more data-driven sites.
Comprehensive hands-on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get international certification on PHP.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Creating and modifying PHP pages
- Working with variables and data types
- Using if/elseif/else statements to control processing conditionally
- Creating programs that include for, while, and do loops to process statements repeatedly
- Employing the break, continue, and exit statements to modify default loop behaviors
- Using and writing functions, including many new PHP 7 features such as type declarations, REST parameters and argument unpacking
- Using PHP include and restore
- Creating arrays
- Manipulating strings in PHP using built-in functions
- Maintaining state using cookies, session variables, hidden form fields and query strings
- Using PHP to manipulate files
- Identifying and handling the three main types of errors that can occur when programming with PHP
- The fundamental techniques necessary to create a shopping cart solution
- Introduction to OOP (Object Oriented Programming) in PHP
- Using an object-oriented API to access SQL to SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE data from tables
- Using the phpMyAdmin utility to administer the MySQL database
- Using OOP in PHP to define and use classes
- Implementing RESTful servers with OOP PHP
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 0
- Assessments : Self