As projects grow and become more complex, having well trained and certified project managers on staff is essential. Whether you are an IT professional wanting to augment your career with project management skills or are an experienced PM looking to deepen your skill-set, we have the project management courses you need.
Our project management courses deliver the real-world skills you need to manage projects and programs, estimate risk, run a PMO, or develop leadership skills.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a professional certification in Project Management.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization’s strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Utilize technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple sectors of the economy (i.e. consulting, government, arts, media, and charity organizations).
- Apply project management practices to the launch of new programs, initiatives, products, services, and events relative to the needs of stakeholders.
- Appraise the role of project management in organization change.
Curriculum is empty
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self