Python is a language with a simple syntax, and a powerful set of libraries. It is an interpreted language, with a rich programming environment, including a robust debugger and profiler. While it is easy for beginners to learn, it is widely used in many scientific areas for data exploration. This course is an introduction to the Python programming language for students without prior programming experience. We cover data types, control flow, object-oriented programming, and graphical user interface-driven applications. The examples and problems used in this course are drawn from diverse areas such as text processing, simple graphics creation and image manipulation, HTML and web programming, and genomics.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get international certification on Python Programming.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Working with Python’s built-in objects
- Reading and writing files
- Creating variables and objects in Python
- Communicating with databases
- Creating structured data with lists, tuples, sets and dictionaries
- Performing conversion operations on numbers
- Using conditional constructs to control flow of execution
- Writing clear and concise regular expressions
- Organizing code with functions and classes
- Creating object-oriented Python programs
- Using exceptions to gracefully handle errors
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 37
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self