SAP Material Management is a fundamental module of the SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Management) system that manages the complete material supply chain and inventory management processes of an organization.
The SAP MM training provides you insight into various procurement and goods movement processes in an organization that aims in optimizing, increasing productivity and reducing cost while providing flexibility to accommodate changes.
After completing the SAP – MM Course, candidates will receive a training certificate from Excellentbridge IT Institute; and will be ready for other international professional certifications.
- Over 24 lectures and 96 hours of content!
- Execute all material- management tasks with ease.
- Get equipped with functionalities pertaining to Vendor Selection and Comparison of Quotations.
- Get equipped with functionalities pertaining to Purchase Order Follow-up.
- Get equipped with functionalities pertaining to Invoice Verification.
- Perform procedures like checking the availability of material.
- Perform procedures like tracking the received material as per purchase order, and distributing it relevantly.
- Perform procedures like electronically returning or transferring material
- Perform procedures like completing physical and cycle counts accurately and quickly
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 18
- Assessments : Self