STAAD Pro v8i training course is designed for civil and structural engineers to have hands-on experience on widely used software for structural analysis and design. This training develops skills and techniques to develop, maintain and support high standard design requirements. The learner cultivates powerful analysis and designing abilities that can be implemented by niche industries and leading engineering consultancies.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a professional certification in STAAD Pro v8i.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Describe the significance of the software.
- Proficient in 2D/3D geometry creation methods.
- Implement useful functions, properties, constants, supports, and specifications to complete the geometry.
- Ways of creating load with manual and automatic combinations for floor, area, plate, wind, and moving loads.
- Isometric and perspective views with 3D shapes.
- Customize structural templates for creating a model.
- Elaborate methods of analysis.
- Supports concrete and steel designs covering curvilinear beams, linear and non-linear cables.
- Rectangular and cylindrical coordinate systems with mix and match capabilities.
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self