This course introduces you to the principles of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and shows you positive and productive ways of using ARCHICAD. It will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to use the program quickly and effectively. The course includes a mixture of instruction, exercises, discussions, and assessments to help trainees understand BIM and develop skills in ARCHICAD.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get international certification in ARCHICAD.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Learning the advantages of Building Information Modelling.
- Setup and manage projects from large to small.
- Learning the functionality of ARCHICAD’s principal Tools.
- Learning the method of producing a project with associated documentation.
- Extracting basic data from the Model.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Curriculum is empty
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self