AutoCAD is the standard design software used in the engineering, architecture, interior design and construction industries. Designers and drafters use it to create two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) computer drawings. Students interested in learning how to use this software can complete coursework to earn a certificate or degree or take individual non-credit classes at a higher education institution.
The following are some of the most common topics covered in AutoCAD design courses:
- 3D modeling
- Multiple Lines
- Geometric Shapes
- Isometric drawings
- Linear Dimensions
- Polar Arrays
- Layers and Line Types
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a professional certification in AutoCAD.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Curriculum is empty
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self