This course conveys practical methods for identifying and developing the systems of records management and document control that an organization needs. By the end, each student will have a plan of action as well as the necessary skills to assist with the development and implementation of an appropriate program for managing their organization’s documents, records, and information.
At the end of this course, each student would have been thoroughly equipped and ready to receive certification of course completion from ExcellentBridge IT Institute or a professional certification as a Certified Document Control Professional, and other related internationally recognized certifications.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Learn how to develop a records management program to enhance the value of the organization’s information and reduce risk and cost.
- Learn how to develop document control methods to identify, secure, protect and retain critical information.
- Learn how to apply regulations and standards to the management of information for compliance.
- Learn how to identify risks associated with poor management of information to reduce penalties and cost.
- Learn how to develop an information asset register to identify critical information within their organization
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
FUNDAMENTALS OF DOCUMENT
CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
BASICS OF GOOD DOCUMENTATION AND CONTROL
KEY PRINCIPLES, STANDARDS AND TERMINOLOGIES
REVIEW AND APPROVAL STRUCTURE IN DOCUMENT CONTROL SYSTEMS
DOCUMENT CONTROL PROCEDURES AND OPERATIONS
INTRODUCTION TO DOCUMENT CONTROL
DOCUMENT CONTROL PROCESS
DOCUMENT IDENTIFICATION AND NAMING CONVENTION
DOCUMENT DISTRIBUTION THROUGH DCC
DOCUMENT TRACKING AND EXPEDITING
ELECTRONIC FILE TRANSFER
EMAIL USAGE AND MANAGEMENT
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self