This course introduces the Go programming language from Google and provides learners with an overview of Go’s special features. Upon completing the three-course sequence, learners will have gained the knowledge and skills needed to create concise, efficient, and clean applications using Go.
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn certificates of course completion from ExcellentBridge IT Institute and from Google that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Understand the fundamentals of Go programming language.
- Make your own Stand-alone command-line apps or scripts Network and Web servers.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 18
- Assessments : Self