This course will provide you with a basic introduction to Linux® skills using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux. It will show you how a Linux system is organized, and will demonstrate introductory system administration tasks, which you will be able to practice on your own.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get professional certification on Linux (Redhat Linux).
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Access the command line.
- Manage files from the command line.
- Create, view, and edit text files.
- Manage local Linux users and groups.
- Monitor and manage Linux processes.
- Install and update software.
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 68
- Assessments : Self