With multiple projects to manage, you need to stay organized and productive. Learn to master the full potential of Microsoft Project and keep track of your projects with a hands-on Microsoft Project course taught in a real-world environment.
Our MS Project curriculum starts at an introductory level and moves to an advanced level on versions 2010, 2013 or 2016. Learn to create, modify and successfully manage your project plans with this powerful tool.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get a international certification in Microsoft Office Project 2013/2016.
- Over 12 lectures and 48 hours of content!
- Start Microsoft Project and identify how it works.
- Create a new project file in Project.
- Enter tasks into a project file.
- Add resources, including labour, materials and equipment to a project.
- Understand and use resource assignment calculations.
- Assign resources to tasks using a number of different methods.
- Print various aspects of a project.
- Use various techniques for levelling over allocation of resources.
- Assign material resources in a project.
- Assign and track costs within a project.
- Apply constraints and deadlines to tasks in a project.
- Track the progress of a project.
- Work with tables in Project.
- Format projects to make them more appealing and relevant.
- Duration : 4 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self