In this Search Engine Optimization Course, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behaviour; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimisation.
At the end of this SEO Course, the students are equipped with all the required skills for getting an SEO certification from any reliable SEO training provider.
- Over 18 lectures and 72 hours of content!
- Learn the main search engine optimisation techniques for business websites.
- Learn the process of effective SEO, including keyword research, writing optimised content, getting web pages indexed by search engines and tracking the outcomes.
- Gain access to new online tools and resources to help implement successful SEO campaigns.
- identify ways Google Ads and Google Analytics can be used as part of a search marketing strategy.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
INTRODUCTION TO SEO
PANDA, PENGUIN, HUMMINGBIRD & PIGEON
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT MADE EASY
THE IMMENSE POWER OF BLOGGING
THE MISSING ELEMENT IN SEO
NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING (SEMANTIC SEARCH)
POWER OF INTERNAL LINKING
LOADS OF EXAMPLES AND DEMONSTRATIONS
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 23
- Assessments : Self
- Venue : Online