An enterprise’s success can be greatly affected by the efficiency of its store’s operations; efficient store management can save money, help retain customers and maintain continuous operations; but stores mismanagement can lose an enterprise’s money, customers, and production. A store manager must be able to manage stores, stockyards, and inventory; and plan, organize and coordinate inventory work; and train, supervise and control stores personnel; this course teaches how that is done, and how to carry our store’s management and stock control tasks effectively and professionally.
On successful completion of this course, students will be awarded certificates of course completion by ExcellentBridge IT Institute. They will also be ready to get international certification in Store Keeping & Inventory Management.
- Over 12 lectures and 48 hours of content!
- Understand the strategic importance of stores keeping and inventory management for company profitability.
- Keep track of items so that they can be found easily and correctly.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- Implement good housekeeping practices.
- Course content designed by considering current technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration : 4 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 36
- Assessments : Self